New Releases List

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Starship Blackbeard

My two existing series (The Righteous and The Dark Citadel) will be wrapped up in the first couple of months of the year, so it's time to start something new. The first book of Starship Blackbeard is now on pre-order, written and waiting publication. I've got a rough draft of book two finished, and a rough outline for book #3, so this thing is serious.

It's got pirates! And spaceships!  

This project has been a little bit of a secret as I've worked on it. I've been writing some dark stuff with the end of the world aspect of The Righteous Series, and the final climax of the fantasy series, and I wanted to do something fun. Of course I can't resist digging into characters, either, so it's not pure brain candy, but yeah, it is a little bit.

You can grab this book on pre-order now, and book #2 should be available in February, right before War of Wizards, the last book of The Dark Citadel.

No comments:

Post a Comment