New Releases List

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Crescent Spy

My new historical novel, The Crescent Spy, is officially available for sale. I really loved writing this book and its boiling cauldron of tension playing out in the Civil War.

From the Booklist revew: 

Tense battle scenes, cutthroat newspaper politics, and a mysterious backstory complete for attention in the prolific Wallace’s latest.

 And from the Historical Novel Review:

The battle scenes are sharp and realistic, the descriptions of river life and New Orleans vivid, and her growing attraction to Frank adds spice to this engrossing novel.
 
I'm a little late on the announcement, as I was in Ecuador. Now that I'm back, I'm in the thick of things and writing again. I've finished initial work on The Red Sword, which will make readers of The Dark Citadel happy. There's some question as to who will be publishing it, so I have no official announcement yet. I've also started work on another historical novel set in WWII, this one taking place during the capture of the Philippines by the Japanese in 1942.

1 comment: